- Testing, Education and Treatment Coordinator
- Band 5
- Full Time 37.5 hour per week
- King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Denmark Hill
- £27,628 - £35,530 per annum inc. HCA
- 24/01/2019 23:59
Exciting opportunity to work within an innovative Liver Hepatitis team.
The postholder will be responsible for:
- Identification of people/groups who would benefit from HCV testing and/or curative treatment
- Coordination of pathways of care that are individual and person centred.
- Provision of clinical interventions such as Fibro scanning and Phlebotomy in the hospital and the community
- Working across south east London to motivate and encourage staff within outreach and community settings (e.g. drug and alcohol services etc.) to carry out HCV testing.
The post holder will participate as a valued member of the liver service team, assisting with specific duties and taking responsibility for managing a delegated workload within the service.
The post holder will be based in the hospital and in the community as required.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Magda Rocko 02032991544