- Band 8a
- Fixed Term 12 Months
- Full time 37.5 hours per week
- King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Denmark Hill
- £46,897 - £54,983 per annum inc HCA
- 01/07/2018 23:59
This post is a key role to support the Trust’s strategy development. The postholder will take a lead in:-
- the on-going development of data and evidence for KCH strategy
- provision of information to support organisational decision making
- information gathering and presentation to for effective strategy delivery through major strategic projects and initiatives
- monitoring of progress and delivery of strategic objectives, milestones and measures.
The postholder will have access to vulnerable people in the course of their normal duties and as such this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Jill Solly on 0203 299 7516 or email: Jill.Solly@nhs.net