- Senior Clinical Pharmacist
- Band 7
- Full Time - 37.5 hours per week
- King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Denmark Hill
- £39,866 - £49,704 per annum inc. HCA
- 23/12/2018 23:59
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated pharmacist to join the Liver and Private Patient Pharmacy Team.
This post involves working across predominantly the Liver Division which is an internationally renowned tertiary referral centre for Hepatology and Liver Transplantation. The Private Patient Division receives referrals from all over the world and treats patients with a variety of conditions (including haematology/oncology, neurology, hepatology and cardiology) on a dedicated private ward.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated pharmacist with excellent communication skills and with a clinical pharmacy background and enthusiasm for working within a diverse fast paced team. The post holder will work as part of a dedicated team to deliver a high quality, cost effective clinical pharmacy service to wards and departments across the Liver & Private Patient Division.
Opportunities are available for personal and professional development including:
- Participation in Consultant-led ward rounds & medication reviews.
- Drug expenditure reporting.
- Participation in activities such as clinical audit and research, risk management and clinical guideline development.
- Provision of education and training to pharmacists and other healthcare professionals.
- Provision of specialist advice both internally and externally.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Alison Orr, Clinical Pharmacy Team Leader, Liver and Private patients on
0203 299 9000 extn 35714
or Gavin Miller, Deputy Chief Pharmacist, Clinical Services on 0203 299 1494 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org