- General Management Acute Medicine
- Band 8a
- Fixed Term contract 8 months
- Full time 37.5 hours per week
- King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Denmark Hill
- £49,077 - £56,602 per annum Inc HCA
- 22/07/2018 23:59
The position of Service Manager for Acute Medicine has recently become vacant at Kings College Hospital
The Acute Medicine team at Kings College Hospital (Denmark Hill) is now looking for a Service Manager who can play a key part in driving our vision for delivering clinical excellence and high quality care for our patients. Working autonomously with our Clinical Lead, Senior Nurses and service partners, you will form part of the Divisional Leadership Team. The ideal candidate has….
- Operational experience and can deliver performance standards under pressure;
- A track record of delivering change and working with tight deadlines;
- Analytical skills and able to present to a wide range of stakeholders;
- A strong desire to improve services within financial challenges;
- Excellent communication skills, especially during complex situations;
- Empathy for our clinical staff and is able to support when required;
We will offer you:
- The chance to become a key part of the busiest NHS Trust in London in one of the busiest and most acute specialisms;
- The opportunity to work with an engaged team of dedicated healthcare professionals at fast pace and change;
- Access to a mentor who will provide you with opportunities for development in a supportive structure and forward thinking atmosphere;
- A major role in the continuing development of service delivery for the benefit of our patients and our staff;
At Kings College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust we are aiming higher and aspiring to make a difference to our local community and beyond. If you would like to play a crucial part in this vision and think that you are our ideal candidate, then we would very much like to hear from you.
Interview Date Thursday 02/08/18
Informal visits are very welcome
The postholder will have access to vulnerable people in the course of their normal duties and as such this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Contact: Kevin Cairney (Divisional General Manager) for more information