- Band 8b
- Full time 37.5 Hours per week
- King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Denmark Hill
- £53,561 - £64,686 per annum inc HCA
- 01/07/2018 23:59
This post will be a key role to support the Trust’s strategy development. The main purposes will be to:
- Participate and lead components of the Trust’s annual strategy and business planning processes (e.g. clinical strategy refresh, the development of the Annual Plan for NHSI)
- Jointly lead Trust-wide co-ordination of clinical, research and corporate departments in their local strategy development, ensuring alignment with King’s overarching strategy
- Work cross-functionally and with key external partners (e.g. KHP) to produce data-driven analyses of strategic clinical challenges and opportunities including financial, market share and clinical demand/capacity and activity trends.
- Work cross-functionally to develop implementation plans for key strategic projects across the Trust and with key external partners; monitor implementation and milestones and support and amend plans as appropriate
- Lead work to continually develop, refine King’s position and input into health system partners strategies e.g. KHP, STP
- Be accountable for information gathering and analysis on health policy, trends and best practice on behalf of the Trust
- Be accountable for delivering and embedding strategy training across the Trust
- Be responsible for implementing strategic policies, identifying changes required as well as new strategic opportunities for King’s and KHP
- Provide strategic thought leadership and advice to executives and senior managers across the Trust
- Be responsible for running cross functional teams to lead projects and work collaboratively with other external partners (including NHS trusts, primary care, commissioners, local authorities, commercial sector and voluntary sector partners)
- Be responsible for contributing and identifying areas for service budget improvements
The postholder will have access to vulnerable people in the course of their normal duties and as such this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Jill Solly, Head of Health System Partnerships on 0203 299 7516 or email: Jill.Solly@nhs.net