- Band 4
- Full time', 37.5hrs a week (Flexible Working Core hours 08.00 – 18:00)
- King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- SE5 8AD
- Denmark Hill, London
- £24,476 - £28,036 per annum (inc. HCA)
- 16/12/2018 23:59
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Pre-registration Nursing Team at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
As the Pre-registration Nursing Programme Coordinator you will work within the Pre-registration Nursing team supporting and promoting excellent practice by:
- Providing administrative support for the Pre-registration Nursing team within King’s College Hospital across all sites, working closely with our Higher Education Institutions (HEI) partners
- Acting as a main point of contact for all student and HEI enquiries regarding pre-registration nursing
- Maintaining and developing systems to monitor and report on trust compliance with various NMC standard requirements
- Producing and maintaining reports and documentation in relation to the trusts pre-registration responsibilities and student experience
- Co-coordinating the various events and teaching programmes facilitated by the Pre-registration team throughout the year
- Supervising and supporting junior administrative staff within the Learning and Organizational Development (L&OD) team
Experience in administrative support and excellent IT skills are essential; if you have these talents and are interesting in working in a friendly supportive team then we would like to hear from you.
The postholder will have regular contact with vulnerable people and as such this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
For further information or to arrange an informal visit please email either Thomas Hutchins, Practice Development Nurse – Pre-registration Nursing (email@example.com) or Jenny Halse Head of Nurse Education (firstname.lastname@example.org)