- Education & Training
- Band 7
- Full time 37.5 hours per week
- King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Cross Site
- Denmark Hill
- £39,866 - £49,704 per annum Inc HCA
- 22/07/2018 23:59
Preceptorship and Internationally Educated Nurse Programme Facilitator
Location: Cross site – Denmark Hill and Princess Royal University Hospital
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Preceptorship Team at King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
As a Preceptorship and Overseas Nurse Programme Facilitator you will work within a team supporting and promoting excellent practice by:
- Assisting in the planning and facilitation of the Preceptorship Programme, reflecting the National Preceptorship Framework at all levels
- Assisting in the planning and facilitation of the Internationally Educated Nurse Programme
- Preparing our Internationally Eduated Nurses to successfully complete their OSCE
We are looking for an innovative and dynamic practitioner with a strong delivery focus, who enjoys a challenge, has excellent organisational skills, computer skills and presentation skills with a passion to help develop staff.
Experience in teaching and supporting staff is essential; if you have these talents and are interesting in working in a friendly supportive team then we would like to hear from you. We welcome applications from any band 6 nurses who are interested in teaching and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).